Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

HOW CAN I GET COPIES OF MY UNEMPLOYMENT PAYSTUBS FOR THE

Customer Question
YEARS 2002 - 2003. THANK...
HOW CAN I GET COPIES OF MY UNEMPLOYMENT PAYSTUBS FOR THE YEARS 2002 - 2003. THANK YOU
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
11/18/2016
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 year ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You can request your unemployment records by mail, by fax, by email, or in person.

The following link contains the information for each method as well as what information to provide to obtain the records:

https://www.labor.ny.gov/secure/foilrequest.shtm

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Barb

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent