Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Are Taxes Due on profit on Sale of cemetery Lots, Are Income

Customer Question
Are Taxes Due on profit...
Are Taxes Due on profit on Sale of cemetery Lots
JA: The accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Are Income Taxes Encountered on Profit of sale of CEMETERY LOTS ?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the accountant should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
11/17/2016
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 year ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions.

Can you tell me more about the transaction. Are these plots that you own individually?

Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor