How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mark Taylor Your Own Question
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 2309
Experience:  Certified Public Accountant
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Mark Taylor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Second opinion] - I hope so! I just took over as bookkeeper

Customer Question

Second opinion] - I hope so! I just took over as bookkeeper for abusiness that is an LLC. The owner filed an 1120S and his 1040 but did not claim his business income on the 1040 at all. Can I amend his 1040 and add a schedule c? can you void an already filed 1120s? im not even sure he did the correct paperwork to elect the s corp status
JA: The accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the accountant should be aware of?
Customer: no
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. Did the 1120S report the income from the LLC?