Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I am a US citizen who will likely be working overseas as a

Customer Question
business consultant for a small...
I am a US citizen who will likely be working overseas as a business consultant for a small foreign company. I expect to be paid 2K /month paid every 4 months. I plan to live in US so will be paying all self employment taxes. What forms will I need to fill out.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
11/14/2016
Tax Professional: Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert replied 1 year ago
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert

Hello, my name is***** goal is to give you a complete & accurate answer. I am working on your request now & I will respond as soon as possible.

You will need to include a Schedule C to report your business income and well as Schedule SE to figure you self-employment taxes. These would be in addition to your normal Form 1040.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Stephen G.
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert