How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mark Taylor Your Own Question
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 2308
Experience:  Certified Public Accountant
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Mark Taylor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I get a document that indicates a 2015 IRS income tax

Customer Question

how do I get a document that indicates a 2015 IRS income tax return was not filled with the IRS
JA: The accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I'm filling out the FAFSA paperwork for my grandson and he did not work in 2015 so does not have a w-2 form
JA: Is there anything else important you think the accountant should know?
Customer: just that he needs to provide a confirmation of non filling
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. There easiest way to do this is to request a tax transcript from the IRS. You can request a transcript via the IRS website. Here is the web address :