How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mark Taylor Your Own Question
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 2054
Experience:  Certified Public Accountant
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Mark Taylor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I got audited by the IRS for 2013 and 2014 in 2015. After

Customer Question

I got audited by the IRS for 2013 and 2014 in 2015. After providing all paperwork it came to light that the IRS owed me $$. I signed forms for my additional refund which I haven't received alt all. Now today I received another IRS audit for the same years again now saying it for my tax status filing head of household and aI should be married filing separate...
JA: The accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the accountant should be aware of?
Customer: nope
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 8 months ago.

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your question. Please give me a moment to prepare your response.

Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 8 months ago.

During 2013, 2014, and 2015 were you married?