Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I got audited by the IRS for 2013 and 2014 in 2015. After

Customer Question
I got audited by the...
I got audited by the IRS for 2013 and 2014 in 2015. After providing all paperwork it came to light that the IRS owed me $$. I signed forms for my additional refund which I haven't received alt all. Now today I received another IRS audit for the same years again now saying it for my tax status filing head of household and aI should be married filing separate...
JA: The accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the accountant should be aware of?
Customer: nope
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/2/2016
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 year ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your question. Please give me a moment to prepare your response.

During 2013, 2014, and 2015 were you married?

Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor