Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I am a Chinese citizen and I have a 401k plan with my

Customer Question
Hi, I am a Chinese...
Hi, I am a Chinese citizen and I have a 401k plan with my ex-employer. I'm leaving U.S. permanently next year. If I provide a W8-BEN form to the admin of the 401k plan, what would be my withholding rate? i mean if I want to withdrawal after 2-3 years after I leave U.S. (and becoming nonresident alien for tax purpose)
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: that's it
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
10/31/2016
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 1 year ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney