How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

After searching for an answer to my previous question, even

Customer Question

After searching for an answer to my previous question, even with his SS # it seems no one has been able to find this man. He does have an address in Pinedale Wyoming, but lives in Stuart, FL and has for over 30 years. He does have a pilots license as he runs a charter service and has since before moving to Florida, in Pennsylvania. Can you find this man?
I am continuing to search for my records re: our marriage of 18 years.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for requesting me.

Where did you get married? You can contact the Department of Vital Statistics in that county/state and request a copy of your marriage license.

Best regards,