Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I would like to talk with an Attorney regarding a Treasure

Customer Question
Hunt and the prize being...
I would like to talk with an Attorney regarding a Treasure Hunt and the prize being a real gold bar with a value of $25,000 to possibly $100,000. Can I have an email address so I can send you the details? Matt(###) ###-####or***@******.***
JA: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when exactly were you notified?
Customer: The state is in CA, however the Treasure Hunt will be available to anyone in the US
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: What?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
10/26/2016
Tax Professional: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

I am a member of the State Bar of California, the Bar of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California (San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside Counties), and the California and National Associations of Realtors.

The only way that I can provide my contact info in this forum is to send a premium services offer. I will send the offer, and you can accept or decline at your convenience.

Thanks for using Justanswer!

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney