Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I have a question when they filed the 1031 form if the

HI I have a question...
HI I have a question when they filed the 1031 form if the property is under my name but I incorporate a company after I bought the land the 1031 should be aunder my ssn or EIN of my company,thks
10/19/2016
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

If you took title to the property in your name, you would use your SSN.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the tittle is under my name so the Exchange should be reported on my personal tax on my business tax ?right,thanks

You are correct. On your personal tax return.

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know, and I will be happy to assist you further.

Best regards,

Barb

Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Thank you for the positive rating of my answer. It is very much appreciated.

Best regards,

Barb

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Good afternoon I have a question if the land was under my name but one month later I incorporate a company for received the royalties how I can transfer the title to my company or I should reported anyway under my name I kind of confused,Thks

Under your name.

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent