Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I need to get a tax transcript today for 2014, and 2015. Is

Customer Question
I need to get a...
I need to get a tax transcript today for 2014, and 2015. Is it possible for me to talk to someone in person.
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I'm trying to close on a house and my banker needs a transcript today, my closing date is Friday.
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/12/2016
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 year ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. Please give me a moment to prepare your response.

The fast way to get a transcript is to use the IRS online transcript system. The address is below. You would need to request an income tax transcript for both years. This will show a summary of the information that was reported on your tax return. Once you set up your account and complete the verification process you should have instant access to this information.

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

I hope you found this information to be beneficial. If this answered your question please take a few moments to rate my response. A rating is needed in order for me to receive credit for helping you today. The rating bar is located at the top of the page – ranging from 1 to 5 stars. If you need me to clarify aspect of my response or if there are additional areas of the question that you would like me to consider please let me know. I would be happy to continue the discussion. It has been my pleasure helping you today.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
how do i cancel this. I didn't know it cost 38 dollars

I can request that for you. You should also contact customer service. They are usually very good about resolving these issues.

Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor