How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask PhillipsEsq Your Own Question
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 19484
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
PhillipsEsq is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am not living in USA, and i want to list products from

Customer Question

Hi, my name is Vladimir
I am not living in USA, and i want to list products from on and when client buys a product i ship
from Amazon it directly to the client. For me to be able to do this i need to open a business Amazon account and for this i need to have a business in USA.
My question is do i have to file tax reports to IRS? I will not live in USA.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  PhillipsEsq replied 11 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  PhillipsEsq replied 11 months ago.

Yes. If your business is registered in the U.S. you must file tax return for that business in the U.S. even if you do live in the U.S. For more information, click here.