How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lane Your Own Question
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 11864
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial & Tax advice since 1986
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Jaime ************ Check ACC.# ********** I think mybe one

Customer Question

Jaime ************
Check ACC.# ********** I think mybe one or more checks did not make it or might have gotten lost. is it possible for you to check.
Check ACC.# ********* Student Account I had money on this account I still need.
Jaime *********
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lane replied 8 months ago.

Hi Jaime. ... My name's Lane


I hold a law degree, with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in financial accounting & tax, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986…

Please bear with me for a moment, while I prepare your response.

Expert:  Lane replied 8 months ago.

Here's what Social Security says to do:



How do I report a missing payment?

If your payment is lost or stolen, contact us at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****) or contacting your local Social Security office. We will replace it, but it will take time while we review the case.

Expert:  Lane replied 8 months ago.

You can see that (from Social SEcurity directly) by going to this site:


Please let me know if you have any questions at all.


And if you DON'T have other questions Your positive rating … (by using those the stars or faces on your screen, and then clicking “submit”) …would be appreciated!

Otherwise I receive no compensation for the work.


Thank you,