Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Jaime ************ Check ACC.# ********** I think mybe one

Customer Question
Jaime ************ Check ACC.# ********** I...
Jaime ************
Check ACC.# ********** I think mybe one or more checks did not make it or might have gotten lost. is it possible for you to check.
Check ACC.# ********* Student Account I had money on this account I still need.
Jaime *********
***********
*******
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
10/5/2016
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 1 year ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hi Jaime. ... My name's Lane

...

I hold a law degree, with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in financial accounting & tax, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986…

Please bear with me for a moment, while I prepare your response.

Here's what Social Security says to do:

...

"

How do I report a missing payment?

If your payment is lost or stolen, contact us at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****) or contacting your local Social Security office. We will replace it, but it will take time while we review the case.

You can see that (from Social SEcurity directly) by going to this site: https://faq.ssa.gov/link/portal/34011/34019/Article/3823/How-do-I-report-a-missing-payment

...

Please let me know if you have any questions at all.

...

And if you DON'T have other questions Your positive rating … (by using those the stars or faces on your screen, and then clicking “submit”) …would be appreciated!

Otherwise I receive no compensation for the work.

...

Thank you,

Lane

Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS