How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mark Taylor Your Own Question
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 2309
Experience:  Certified Public Accountant
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Mark Taylor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife and I are collecting social security and have some

Customer Question

My wife and I are collecting social security and have some investment income. We have an RV that we now cannot use due to chronic illness. I would like to turn it back. I believe our SS cannot be tapped to make up any differences between what the credit union sells the RV for and what we own. However, can the investments be garnished or attached in anyway. Also our house is paid for. Can a lean be put upon it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. What state do you live in?