How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ABC Accounting Group Your Own Question
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 688
Experience:  Business Consultant/Accounting Manager
Type Your Tax Question Here...
ABC Accounting Group is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I get a 2014 Wage and Tax statement for my deceased

Customer Question

How do I get a 2014 Wage and Tax statement for my deceased father, Archie J. Taylor? I'm still trying to get his information together to file his 2014 taxes. I am his daughter, Nancy R. Saladino, and I am his power of attorney. He died at the very end of December 2014. I have been told to get a trascript for wage and income, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: I don't know.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  ABC Accounting Group replied 9 months ago.

Hi. Sorry to hear of your loss.

Great Question.

Here is the link to the Form 4506, for a transcript request:

Also, if you need any other tax information items, you can submit an information request to the IRS. You will need the following to make a request:

  • Your father's complete name, address and social security number
  • A copy of the death certificate
  • Either IRS Form 56, Notice Concerning Fiduciary Relationship (notifying the IRS that the surviving spouse, executor or guardian will stand in the position of the taxpayer) or a copy of Letters Testamentary approved by the court (which grants the personal representative of the deceased the authority to manage his or her affairs).

If you have any questions, let me know.

Expert:  ABC Accounting Group replied 9 months ago.

Let me know if you have any questions. If not and you are satisfied with the answer, a positive rating is very much appreciated.