How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm an independent contractor who owes back taxes. What

Customer Question

I'm an independent contractor who owes back taxes. What should I do?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  PDtax replied 11 months ago.

Hi from just answer. I'mCustomer I can assist. I do this work for people all the time.

Expert:  PDtax replied 11 months ago.

There are a lot of things to do in advance of negotiating with the tax authorities. I suggest a private consult, in which i will address your concerns and share my proprietary self employed settlement strategy.

I really don't want to share this publicly, so I will make an Offer of Premium Service for a phone call and review of documents if needed. Accept, and we can work on this today via a phone conference.

I am a CPA, and am one of the leading tax controversy professionals in my part of the country.