How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jax Tax Your Own Question
Jax Tax
Jax Tax, Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 1408
Experience:  JD, LL.M in Business and Taxation, IRS Enrolled Agent. Expert in Business and Tax Transactions
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Jax Tax is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My question involves property taxes in the state of ms;

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: My question involves property taxes in the state of ms; coahoma county
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes. in jan. 2016 i remitted personal checks to redeem delinquent taxes for years 2013 and 2014
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Jax Tax replied 9 months ago.
Welcome to JA. I will be happy to help you. I see that you have questions about property tax. What is your question?