How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mark Taylor Your Own Question
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 2280
Experience:  Certified Public Accountant
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Mark Taylor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking for IRS form # 422A and. will not come up, need

Customer Question

I am looking for IRS form # 422A and B. will not come up
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: need to apply for tax assessment
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: being penalized for child dependant years claimed by my x wife that were mine
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. Can I please get some additional information regarding your situation? I am assuming that you received a notice from the IRS that someone else claimed the child as a dependent. Does the divorce decree detail who should take the child as a dependent?