Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Federal income tax laws for California. I have many

Customer Question
This is IRS and federal...
This is IRS and federal income tax laws for California.
I have many investments I have been in. They are limited partnership and for 2015 and 2016 have produced lot of income all by the investment being refinanced.
So income stemming from all refinance.
What percentage of tax do I have to pay ?
As example one of my main limited partnership in my investments refinanced
$188,000.00 of my separate investment within.my portfolio.
How much of that am I required to pay.
I am very nervous about it.
Please give me the facts.
Thank you Michelle Abrams
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
9/28/2016
Tax Professional: Richard, Tax Attorney replied 1 year ago
Richard, Tax Attorney

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Michelle....can you provide me a bit more information? Is the money you received simply money generated by a refinancing of the proceeds? Did you actually get k-1's indicating a big income allocation? Or, did you simply receive this cash and think that it's income to you? Thanks.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney