Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Had a rough couple of years, unemployment, moving, nearly

Customer Question
homeless. Just started a new...
Had a rough couple of years, unemployment, moving, nearly homeless. Just started a new job, got a notice from Oregon DOR to file. I live in WA, now. A tax attorney I spoke to wants 5000.00 for tax prep, representation, but I know I also need to file for bankruptcy as well
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
9/22/2016
Tax Professional: PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 year ago
PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax, and can assist.

I do tax representation for cases like yours, and understand your options.

There are ways to file, get the returns in process, then use bankruptcy to eliminate the tax debts. Of course, there are specific time requirements you have to meet to get that relief.

What questions do you have?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney