How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Had a rough couple of years, unemployment, moving, nearly

Customer Question

Had a rough couple of years, unemployment, moving, nearly homeless. Just started a new job, got a notice from Oregon DOR to file. I live in WA, now. A tax attorney I spoke to wants 5000.00 for tax prep, representation, but I know I also need to file for bankruptcy as well
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  PDtax replied 9 months ago.

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax, and can assist.

Expert:  PDtax replied 9 months ago.

I do tax representation for cases like yours, and understand your options.

There are ways to file, get the returns in process, then use bankruptcy to eliminate the tax debts. Of course, there are specific time requirements you have to meet to get that relief.

What questions do you have?

Related Tax Questions