Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Can I accept a promise to pay as credit. I have another line

Customer Question
for cash--for the donation receipt...
Can I accept a promise to pay as credit. I have another line for cash--for the donation receipt. I am a 508c1A. Tom Will the IRS accept this.
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: That's it
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
9/22/2016
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 year ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

I'm not really sure what you are asking. Can you please re-phrase your question so I can help you.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney