How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Thank you, yes, I was in the US for more than 183 days in

Customer Question

Thank you, ***** ***** was in the US for more than 183 days in 2015, my husband was not.
So one of my questions is if we should file jointly or not, but this depends on the whole analysis.
I would like to understand the impacts of my US taxation of our properties and investments outside the US.
can you support me on this? what would be the cost?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lane replied 10 months ago.

Hi, you've asked this as a new question ... Would you please go back to the original question here? I've answered you there


Related Tax Questions