Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I am having a new counter top installed in my kitchen. They

Customer Question
Hi, I am having a...
Hi, I am having a new counter top installed in my kitchen. They are charging me 7.97% on labor, materials and the fee they are charging me for using a credit card...this does not sound right to me....??
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: I was surprised that you popped with help...is this a free service ???
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no it is 7.95% (scottsdale business)...
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/15/2016
Tax Professional: PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 year ago
PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi from Just Answer. I'mCustomer and can assist.

i am familiar with Arizona's new sales tax levies on home remodeling.

I will post an Offer for Premium Service to discuss with a phone call.

I am in New York, so there is a time difference. It's just after 8 pm here, but I'm working until 9 tonight.

Some time has passed since I posted my Offer. I will opt out, and return your request to the queue.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney