Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Do I have to restate the entire situation?

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
9/13/2016
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 1 year ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hi. My name's Lane ... I was trying to help by doing a history search on your user name ... but the only other question is one about a printer.

...

This is the tax area...

...

So sorry, but it looks like you'll need to ... (UNLESSyou can go back and find the previous question - maybe you did it under another user name? - and paste it in here.

...

Let me know if I can help

...

I'll be here

...

Lane

..

..

I hold a law degree, with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in financial accounting & tax, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986

Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS