How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a C corp. and want to know on a cash distribution for

Customer Question

I am a C corp. and want to know on a cash
distribution for reimbursement to the owner is there
a form that needs to be filled out or how do I ear mark
the cash disbursement as an expense instead of
income to myself, the owner?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  ABC Accounting Group replied 1 year ago.

If you have an Accounts Payable department, I would give in the documentation of what you need reimbursed, along with a Reimbursement form. to them. If you have a board, a board member or an officer of the corporation could sign off on the reimbursement. The Accounts Payable Dept would debit the expense and credit their accounts payable, when the reimbursement form is received and credit cash/debit accounts payable, when the check is prepared. Best Regards.