How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Fiona Chen Your Own Question
Dr. Fiona Chen
Dr. Fiona Chen, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 482
Experience:  Former IRS Revenue Agent
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Dr. Fiona Chen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I obtain the worksheet for calculating additional

Customer Question

How do I obtain the worksheet for calculating additional credit under the treaty with Australia?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Dr. Fiona Chen replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

My name is***** will work on your question. I am a CPA and used to work for the IRS. I have clients internationally.

I have researched some. As a first cut research, I have looked at the Australia treaty with the US on Tax and related IRS announcements and IRS related websites. I have not found such a worksheet, or a need for such a worksheet. Would you please give a little details and specifics on:

1) What do you mean by "calculating" and "additional" (tax?) "credit" under the treaty with Australia?

2) Do you mean which tax forms to use in the U.S. for the IRS and/or a list of additional tax credit?

3) For which government, what tax entity (person, corporation, partnership, trust, etc.), and what purpose (business, tax reporting, immigration, loan application, etc.) that you need the worksheet.

Thank you,

Fiona Chen, MPA, Ph.D., CPA, ABV, CFF, CITP