Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Can you help me understand if there are other ways to save

Customer Question
funds into a retirement fund...
can you help me understand if there are other ways to save funds into a retirement fund in the US? I currently have 3 403b funds with 3 different non-profits I used to work. I understand I cannot save into any of those but can I save into private retirement funds while not having to file taxes in the US?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
9/8/2016
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 year ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

To be able to save money in a retirement account you would need to have earned income in the US. Will you have earned income in the US?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney