How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you help me understand if there are other ways to save

Customer Question

can you help me understand if there are other ways to save funds into a retirement fund in the US? I currently have 3 403b funds with 3 different non-profits I used to work. I understand I cannot save into any of those but can I save into private retirement funds while not having to file taxes in the US?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 10 months ago.

To be able to save money in a retirement account you would need to have earned income in the US. Will you have earned income in the US?