Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I requested a answer for Social Security.But I made a

Customer Question
mistake. I meant yes or...
I requested a answer for Social Security.But I made a mistake. I meant yes or no answer to IRS. Can they fax my tax documents to a refinance agent using their fax number
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
9/2/2016
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 1 year ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

Yes, if you'll sign a 4506-T IRS will send directly to the lender ... amd most have the ability to go online and get it electronically,

...

Let me know how else I can help

...

Lane

You can also go online and get it for yourself and fax by going here:

...

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

...

Also, you can call the irs's transcript order service

...

Call 1-***-***-**** press (1) for English give your Social Security Number when prompted, and give the street number of the address on the your tax returns.

...

Listen to the automated message and when it prompts you to submit an order by pressing (1) DON'T

...

Instead hit zero (0) and speak to an operator. You can now request through the operator a faxed copy of any years transcripts needed. The operator will ask you questions that pertain to your tax return file that only you would know but after confirming you are who you say you are your returns will be promptly faxed to you.

Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS