Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
14155347

Ernest Hodge I have had a payment plan since 2013. I would

Customer Question

Ernest Hodge I have had a payment plan since 2013. I would like to know how much
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: my ss# ***** *****
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: no
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.

For the most current balance information, you can call a toll-free IRS telephone number:

• Individual taxpayers in the United States:(###) ###-#### Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. local time.
  • Business taxpayers in the United States:(###) ###-#### Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. local time.

You can call the number above that covers the type of tax you have been paying since 2013 (personal or business) and request the balance.