How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Fiona Chen Your Own Question
Dr. Fiona Chen
Dr. Fiona Chen, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 482
Experience:  Former IRS Revenue Agent
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Dr. Fiona Chen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have lost my sales and use tax resale certificate. How can

Customer Question

I have lost my sales and use tax resale certificate. How can I obtain a replacement?
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: MY EIN IS 27-4542663, MY OLD ADDRESS IS***** #B, HOUSTON,TEXAS 77004, MY PHONE IS(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Dr. Fiona Chen replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

To get a replaced copy, call this office and make a request: Sales and Use Taxes1-***-***-****

There is no other on-line method as we can find to get a replaced copy.

Best Regards,

Fiona Chen, MPA, PH.D., CPA, ABV, CFF, CITP