Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I am retired in California and is moving to Nevada. I have a

Customer Question
Hi. My name is***** JA...
Hi. My name is*****
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I am retired in California and is moving to Nevada. I have a house in California and want to leave it for my children. I heard that California FTB will still want to collect state income tax from me even after I move to Nevada if i keep a house in California. Is this true?
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: i want to either keep the title in my name or transfer the title to my childreen
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/25/2016
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 year ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your question. What are you planning to do with the home? How long have you owned the home? Has the home appreciated?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney