Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Iam currently being audited by Delaware asking several

Customer Question
questions on my deductions ...but...
iam currently being audited by Delaware asking several questions on my deductions ...but ive seem to misplace a few reciepts, but i have my credit card statement substantiating my expences. please advise me as to mt next step
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
8/25/2016
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 year ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. The credit card statements should help provide substantiation for your expenses. If there are large items the auditor may require additional documentation.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney