Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

My question is, I mortgaged some property and is receiving

Customer Question
Hello... My question is, I...
Hello...
My question is, I mortgaged some property and is receiving 50,000 dollars, which is to be wired to my bank account...will the bank report these funds to the irs ? Or not
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: My question is..
I mortgaged some property and I'm going to get a wire transfer of 50,000 dollars...will the bank report these funds to the irs ? Or not
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: Not at this point
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
8/22/2016
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 year ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. What kind of property did you mortgage. Was this your personal residence?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney