How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robin D. Your Own Question
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15605
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Robin D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I get copies of my 2015, 2014 and 2013 income tax

Customer Question

How can I get copies of my 2015, 2014 and 2013 income tax forms. I need those copies to help clear my spouse to come to the USA?
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I have try online and Telephone.
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: How about what's the closest office to my zip code 22306
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.


If you need a copy of your filed and processed tax return, the IRS charges $50 for each tax year.

You should complete Form 4506, Request for Copy of Tax Return, to make the request.

Mail it to the IRS address listed on the form for your area. Copies are generally available for the current year and past six years. You should allow 75 days for delivery.

IRS OfficeWashington DC Map - 20002 - location is closest IRS office

Address77 K St NE

CityWashington, DC 20002

Phone(202)(###) ###-####/p>

Appointment Required

DistanceApproximately 11 Miles

Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you need clarification. If you do not then a positive rating is appreciated so I get credit for the response. (look for the STARS or SMILEY FACES)