Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I need to get a copy of my 2015 tax transcripts faxed to me

Customer Question
as soon as possible. Can...
I need to get a copy of my 2015 tax transcripts faxed to me as soon as possible. Can you help me do this
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
8/15/2016
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 year ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. You can request a transcript from the IRS' website. The address to the page that you need is https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript​.

I hope you found this information to be beneficial. If this answered your question please take a few moments to rate my response. A rating is needed in order for me to receive credit for helping you today. The rating bar is located at the top of the page – ranging from 1 to 5 stars. If you need me to clarify aspect of my response or if there are additional areas of the question that you would like me to consider please let me know. I would be happy to continue the discussion. It has been my pleasure helping you today.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I need this as soon as possible not in 5-10 days. Can't they fax me a copy?

Yes, they can fax you a copy you can also access the information online. On the request a transcript page there are two options. One option is to access the information online, the other option is to have the IRS mail you a copy. If you select the online option you would be able to get the information online. You could also call the IRS and request that a transcript be faxed to you.

The general number for individuals is 1-***-***-****.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What number do I call to get this faxed to me?

The 1-***-***-****. You would need to verify information on your account (name, address, social security etc). Then you can request a copy of your tax transcript to be faxed to you.

Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor