How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mark Taylor Your Own Question
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 2043
Experience:  Certified Public Accountant
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Mark Taylor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to get a copy of my 2015 tax transcripts faxed to me

Customer Question

I need to get a copy of my 2015 tax transcripts faxed to me as soon as possible. Can you help me do this
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. You can request a transcript from the IRS' website. The address to the page that you need is​.

Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 11 months ago.

I hope you found this information to be beneficial. If this answered your question please take a few moments to rate my response. A rating is needed in order for me to receive credit for helping you today. The rating bar is located at the top of the page – ranging from 1 to 5 stars. If you need me to clarify aspect of my response or if there are additional areas of the question that you would like me to consider please let me know. I would be happy to continue the discussion. It has been my pleasure helping you today.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I need this as soon as possible not in 5-10 days. Can't they fax me a copy?
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 11 months ago.

Yes, they can fax you a copy you can also access the information online. On the request a transcript page there are two options. One option is to access the information online, the other option is to have the IRS mail you a copy. If you select the online option you would be able to get the information online. You could also call the IRS and request that a transcript be faxed to you.

Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 11 months ago.

The general number for individuals is 1-***-***-****.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
What number do I call to get this faxed to me?
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 11 months ago.

The 1-***-***-****. You would need to verify information on your account (name, address, social security etc). Then you can request a copy of your tax transcript to be faxed to you.