How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Goal is to minimize partnership taxes I have real estate

Customer Question

Goal is to minimize partnership taxes
I have real estate development partnership with lots
Want to transfer or sell lot if required to nice education trust for lowest price. Trust funded with FMV 65000 lot
Concerned about partnership tax avoid SE tax and how trust is taxed.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  PDtax replied 11 months ago.

Hi from just answer. I'mCustomer I can assist.

I think I have a specialcal tax code exception for your situation. I'll need to research it, and will post an offer for the research time. It involves capital gain treatment for the partial sale. Accept, and I can work on this in the morning.