Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Can you please show me how to download my 2015 income tx

Customer Question
report. I want to...
Can you please show me how to download my 2015 income tx report. I want to make sure all income has been reported.
George Dirner ***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
8/5/2016
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 1 year ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello

According to TurboTax Support:

Everyone can download their current tax return for six months after tax day in April.

1. Sign in to TurboTax.
  2. Click the Download/Print return link on the left. It's inside the Welcome home square. Your 2015 tax return will start downloading automatically.

If that does not work then try the following:

1. Click the Taxes tab in the top-left corner.
  2. Then, scroll to the bottom and click the Load My Tax Timeline link in the bottom-right. Every year that you have used TurboTax online will appear.
  3. Click on the year you are looking for a click the Download/print return (PDF) link. Your tax return will start downloading automatically.
Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4