Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Are you a real person? Is this free? Where are you located?

Customer Question
Are you a real person? JA...
Are you a real person?
JA: I'm an assistant to the Accountant. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: Is this free?
JA: The Accountant's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: Where are you located?
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: hmm
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: Ok, I have a question about writing off mileage
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
8/5/2016
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 year ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Please post your specific question about writing off mileage.

Thank you.

Barb

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney