Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I need to apply for an tax id number for a company that will

Customer Question
be a PA. I...
I need to apply for an tax id number for a company that will be a PA. I haven't never gotten a tax id number for a PA, do we have to fill out any additional information to request the PA like we do with form 2553.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
8/3/2016
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 year ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions.

You are able to apply for a Employer Identification Number on the IRS website. The webpage address is: https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/apply-for-an-employer-identification-number-ein-online

Did you already file Form 2553?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

I know were to apply for a tax Id number my question is what entity I select I only see corp , llc ect the tipical one , for the PA what other step I need to take.

Can you please clarify , if I need to file a form 2553 ????

Ok, what do you mean by PA?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney