How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I purchased a car in MA and I'm trying to register it in NY.

Customer Question

I purchased a car in MA and I'm trying to register it in NY. I paid sales tax in MA already, and I thought I had to fill out a DTF 804, but the DMV says I need to fill out a DTF 802.
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: I've already paid just over two grand in taxes in MA at a dealership.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions.

Related Tax Questions