How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robin D. Your Own Question
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15182
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Robin D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do, i find out out about my 2014 taxes, Haven't gotten

Customer Question

How do, i find out out about my 2014 taxes, Haven't gotten return.????
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Jonathan Tierney replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I can help. Are you asking about your 2014 California tax refund or do you want a copy of your tax return?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i'm just looking for the 2014 taxes. ( FEDERAL TAX ) which i never got.???. Every time i called, no one seems to know, WHY OR I DON'T KNOW, OR WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU. ( MY NUMBER AT WORK(###) ###-#### )
Expert:  Robin D. replied 10 months ago.


If you filed timely for the federal 2014 tax return and the IRS has not yet advised you about your refund and you know that it was not used to pay a past debt (child support, student loan, state or federal taxes owing) then it is time to contact the Federal Tax Advocacy.

The Taxpayer Advocate Service (TAS) is your voice at the IRS. They ensure you are treated fairly, and know and understand your rights. If you are having tax problems and have not been able to resolve them with the IRS, you may be eligible for free TAS assistance.

On the following page you can see the contact number for the federal office nearest to you in CA