Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

The sole proprietor of the small business involved with the

Customer Question
non profit fund raiser that...
The sole proprietor of the small business involved with the non profit fund raiser that I am questioning was from Juneau, Alaska, as was the business. That same person was living with her boyfriend in his van in Maui, Hawaii from mid December thru the end of April. She had no tax papers whatsoever in her personal belongings. One comment from her later was that her mother did her taxes for her. There would be no way for her to sign her taxes is that were so. I suspect the taxes were never filed. I also suspect the money for the fundraiser was pocketed. I suspect this was a case of fraud. How could I prove it?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
7/27/2016
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 1 year ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

You've asked this as a new question ... leaving the original question unrated.

...

I am not credited for the work until you rate.

...

Would you mind going back to that original question so that we can handle everything there?

...

Here's the address for your original question: http://www.justanswer.com/tax/9tw2q-check-small-business-filed-income-taxes.html

Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS