Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

NEED COPY OF CP-575, aLREADY HAVE # NO JUST NEED COPY OF MY

Customer Question
NEED COPY OF CP-575 JA: The...
NEED COPY OF CP-575
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: aLREADY HAVE #
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: NO JUST NEED COPY OF MY # ***** 2007
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
7/27/2016
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 1 year ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello

The CP 575 was a computer generated form that is not sent twice BUT the IRS will send you a confirmation of the EIN that is assigned to your company.

Ask the IRS to search for your EIN by calling the Business & Specialty Tax Line at(###) ###-#### ***** hours of operation are 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday.

An assistor will ask you for identifying information and provide the confirmation to you even by fax, as long as you are a person who is authorized to receive it.

Call the business line and tell them you need confirmation of your EIN.

Please do not forget or ignore to give a positive rating (look for the STARS or SMILEY FACES). It adds nothing to your costs but it assists me.

Checking to see how you responded

Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4