How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I make 85k single pay child support medicl and daycare,

Customer Question

If I make 85k single pay child support medicl and daycare , what is best option without paying in at the end of the yr I'm in tn.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.


Your question is a bit cryptic.

1. You earn S85K gross wages;

2. You file tax returns as single;

3. You have a child support obligation which includes heath care and day care orders;

4. You reside in TN.

Is your question: How do I avoid paying any tax at the end of the year in addition to your payroll withholdings?