Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I will like to know where the rest of my tax money ?It been

Customer Question
longer than 3 weeks because...
I will like to know where the rest of my tax money ?It been longer than 3 weeks because I owned them they got it so I haven't gotten the rest of it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/20/2016
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 1 year ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

...

If you'll tell me more about your situation I can likely be more specific.

...

IS, this about IRS? ... MI dept of taxation? ... Sales tax filings?

...

And also, I'm curious about how you owed them, while at the same time, they owe you.

...

Let me know all you can (no PERSONALLY identifying iinformation please) and we'll go from there.

...

Lane

...

...

I hold a law degree, (Juris Doctorate), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in financial accounting & tax, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986.

Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS