Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I have already shown sales tax payable in month of march and

Customer Question
the month is closed. Now...
i have already shown sales tax payable in month of march and the month is closed. Now in July i found out i did not pay and paid it . how can i adjust my books? what entry should i make?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
7/19/2016
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 year ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions.

Ok so you paid the liability in July. What was the account that the payment went to? Did it go to a sales tax expense?

What software are you using?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney