How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mark Taylor Your Own Question
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 2277
Experience:  Certified Public Accountant
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Mark Taylor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We owe the IRS $40,000 and on a payment plan can we get this

Customer Question

We owe the IRS $40,000 and on a payment plan can we get this reduce on a refresh program?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Mark. I would be happy to help you with the question. The IRS is able to reduce the amount of an installment agreement. If your ability to pay on the installment agreement has changed you need to contact the IRS. The number you would need to call is 1-***-***-****. Please let me know if you have any questions.