Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I have a LLC that is not the name of the e-commerce website

Customer Question
I will be running....
I have a LLC that is not the name of the e-commerce website I will be running. My tax/re-seller paperwork is under the name of the LLC. Do I need to file for a DBA or anything else? The business is registered in New York City.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
7/15/2016
Tax Professional: PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 year ago
PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi from just answer. I'mCustomer I'll assist.

If you set the LLC as a management company, not opening but running the site, no issues.

If you want the e commerce site to bear a name of the business, C them yes you do need a DBA. You can get one at the secretary of state office in Albany. They do it online.

Thanks for asking at just answer. Positive feedback is appreciated when you rate this response. I'mCustomer

PDtax
PDtax