Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I need a copy of a ss4 LLC I have, The number is 57-049074-8

Customer Question
i need a copy of...
i need a copy of a ss4 for a LLC I have
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: The number is ***** for Crystal Street LLC
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: Owners Hans and Kathleen Wolf Property address is210-214 Crystal Streert
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: In Crystal Lake IL
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/13/2016
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 year ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi my name is***** am a CPA. I can help you with you question.

You would need to contact the IRS to get a copy of the SS-4. Are you a member of the LLC?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney