Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Im a sole proprietor to 2 companies, can i use the same EIN…

Customer Question
Im a sole proprietor to...
Im a sole proprietor to 2 companies, can i use the same EIN number to for both companies?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
7/13/2016
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 1 year ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

EIN# ***** a business is same as SS# ***** an individual. You need separate EIN# ***** each business if you have 2 separate business.

I see you read my respond. Do you have any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?

I see you offline now. So if this answered your question, please take a moment to rate my response so that I may receive credit for assisting you today. You find the rating bar on the top of the page – 5 stars. However, if you need clarification, or want to discuss this issue further, let me know. Thank you.

emc011075
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser